- Change the connection time out from 2 to 3 seconds.
- Account balance can be less than zero.
E.g, you have $0.00011, and create a cron job with log result option (this costs $0.00010). After the first execution (costs $0.00010), your account balance will be $-0.00009, and you can not create/save your cron jobs, your cron jobs will not be executed.
- When you disable or delete a cron job, $0.00001 will be released to your account.
- Change what SetCronJob promised, your script will be executed within 150 seconds from set time, e.g if your script should run at 1:00 AM, it can be executed between 1:00:00 and 1:02:30.
- Add cron job every 8 hours.
- Change the exchange rate:
If you pay $1 - $4, your account will be deposited 100% of the amount.
If you pay $5 - $9, your account will be deposited 105% of the amount.
If you pay $10 - $19, your account will be deposited 110% of the amount.
If you pay $20 - $49, your account will be deposited 115% of the amount.
If you pay $50 - $99, your account will be deposited 120% of the amount.
If you pay $100 or more, your account will be deposited 125% of the amount.
You can calculate at Cron Hosting plans.
- Definition of fail cron job: Unable to connection to HTTP server, or (apply with cron jobs log result only) URL doesn't return http status 200 OK.
- The new daemon has been created for old version with connection timeout is 3 seconds, too.