SetCronJob version 4.0
I've decided to upgrade SetCronJob to version 4.0 with some changes. My customers had been invited to check the new version, and they were all happy with that version. Here are some changes:
- The pricing system has been changed.
Most of my users found the old version's prices are too complicated to understand, and they are a bit confused about my offers. So, a big change has been made.
I call those things are 'unlimited' packages, since you can create unlimited cron jobs, even with a free account.
- You can now add separator to "group" your cron jobs.
- The Frequently Asked Questions has been created.
When will it be public?
Currently I'm doing some final steps. The new version is ready to online, and it will be public after next some days.
What will you do with current account?
I'll move all of the account to new version without any change on username, password, email, cron jobs settings and features, etc.
I'll convert the balance value to a premium account, according to this:
- Balance from $30: Diamond account in balance/30 years.
- Balance from $20: Gold account in balance/20 years.
- Balance from $10: Silver account in balance/10 years.
- Balance from $2.5: Bronze account in balance/5 years (at least 1 year).
- Balance from $1: Bronze account in 6 months.
- Balance from $0.5: Bronze account in 3 months.
- Balance from $0.05: Bronze account in 1 month.
- The rest: FREE account (never expire).
All of your cron jobs will be kept unchanged (include time setting, features, name, etc), and will expire after one year.
Users with balance<=0 will get a free account, too, but their cron jobs will be disabled. They must enable them manually.
I did pay for SetCronJob v3.0. Am I required to make payment again?
NO. You are not required to make any payment. The only changes are your cron jobs will expire after 1 years (plus 3 months - added when your account expire) instead of years :)
I would like to continue to use the current version. What to do?
I'm sorry, but I will not keep SetCronJob version 3.0.
If you have any question, let me know :)